Other Interesting Stuff

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another Extended Absence

I returned Sunday from what seemed like a year-long series of business trips but in reality it was one three day trip to Vancouver and one seven day trip to Leipzig in the former East Germany for the Games Convention. I am back now but the last few nights were spent reacquainting myself with my wife, dog and somewhat larger child. I think he had what the doctors call a "growth spurt" while I was gone. He also cries differently which is odd. I don't want to go away for a week again.

I will post more including some pictures from the former East Germany soon...probably as I am camped in front of the TV this weekend celebrating in the return of college football!!! In the meantime I've included a picture of our large child.

Back soon....

3 comments:

VickiCampy said...

Happy 2 month Birthday, Jack! Daddy's right--you've grown so much in the two weeks since we saw you!! Pretty sure you'll be learning a lot of "new words" with the start of college football!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Jackson James....could you get cuter? what a beautiful smile..one that could melt any heart..

Welcome back Daddy! I can only imagine how hard it was and is to leave your family even for a week..which at JJ's stage, is a long time. as you pointed out.

God Bless you all and keep on bloggin'...!

Happy 2 month birthday, JJ!

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Each post is getting more and more tender. Thank you again for sharing about you two and J.J.