Other Interesting Stuff

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Stewie Sharing "His" Tummy-Time Mat...

I was always the guy who would make fun of the parents who documented every movement (bowel or otherwise) of their child. It's clear I didn't get it. I get it now and fully understand. Baby is changing every minute of every day and I don't want to miss a thing...which is tough due to me being gone 12 hours a day during the week. Not sure where I am going with this so I will just get to the video.

I present to you Stewie and JJ...Enjoy!

2 comments:

VickiCampy said...

NEVER boring for ME to watch! I can't believe how much of the mat Jack fills up now! Enjoy the OTHER 12 hours a day--and all weekend--that you have watching Jack change minute to minute. No one can prepare you for those feelings--they're built in...now you understand. . .Double, triple, quadruple them...that's where WE are!!!xoxo

Anonymous said...

"Let's Watch Jack Do Nothing" is my favorite show! Can I TiVo that also?