Other Interesting Stuff

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Biggest Post EVER!

Attention grabbing misleading headlines are great, aren't they? Matt Drudge has made a career out of them. ZING!

We've been talking about this kid for a while now so I thought it was time to mix it up. Actually I just am so excited about this subject (not that I am not excited about my previous blog subjects) that it's time for me to pontificate about it's greatness/awesomeness!

So with that lead in it's time for my comprehensive review of the first 2.5 episodes of 90210, possible the biggest show in the history of television (or at least the history of the CW). All 4+ of you who read this blog (Mom, Aunt Adelle, The Williams, maybe Adam and Mer - notice anybody missing - i'm looking at you Ally) will not be disappointed. Whoa, I better come through with something compelling.

It's truly a cultural phenomenon (at least among my Facebook friends) and I am strapped in for what's going to be an awesome 10 year ride*, just like the previous iteration of BH! However, I am a bit leery about how quickly they are diving into various issues...they have cranked through more issues in the first 3 hours than Beverly Hills 90210 ("The Original") did in the first 3 seasons. More on that in the review.

Anyway, until it's arrive, allow the excitement to permeate your lives. The review is forthcoming.
_______________
*It actually could last 10 years because what the hell else is the CW going to air? Part of the reason it lasted 10 years the first time was because FOX had nothing else to put on the air and dumbasses like me kept tuning in every week. Or it could last 1 season. What the hell do I know!?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm as giddy as a little girl!