Other Interesting Stuff

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Checking In - Eat a Sandwich

Hello. I know everyone is ANXIOUSLY awaiting my 90210 piece. Well you'll have to keep waiting for at least a little bit longer. I am not trying to create false demand by holding out on the details. I just haven't had time. That said, I have another episode under my belt and my thoughts on the show are quickly evolving. It's coming. In the mean time I will leave you with a discussion item - The girls of 90210: Too Skinny or WAY Too Skinny? There is photo reference on the left to help kick start the discussion...

Ally is spending her last week with JJ before returning to work on Monday. She is not looking forward to leaving the little guys (Stewie too) and I am not either. Hopefully soon she can be a stay at home mom, or worst case get a job MUCH closer to home.

Hope everyone has a nice day. It's almost the weekend again! I keep telling myself that...

2 comments:

VickiCampy said...

You guys are just getting adjusted to a "new life" and everything is going to change again with Ally going back to work! But, just like you've done before, you will adjust. . .and thrive! We're rooting for you all! Jack, wish we could help out by being closer, but. . .oh, well!

Unknown said...

hey Ben, this is Tara, I am not stalking you on here and facebook, your mom told me about your blog, check mine out too :)

90210 rules!

http://mama2drama.wordpress.com