Other Interesting Stuff

Monday, April 24, 2006

It Goes On and On


It's not that i've forgotten about my blog, it's just that I really haven't had a lot to say recently. That Cruise post took a lot out of me. Anyway, i'll give it a go:

  • Adam will lose this week in Fantasy Baseball to yours truly.
  • I have the largest satellite dish known to man. It's so big it's almost comical.
  • Since I work on an NBA game I probably should care about the NBA playoffs...I don't. At all.
  • Did I mention I got a new satellite?
  • I don't care what Keith Hernandez said about the Padres massage therapist. I care even less now that instead of taking the high road, she decided to comment to Sports Illustrated. Who cares? Does anybody? Is NOW going to start boycotting Mets games because Hernandez is their annoucer? Let's face it; Hernandez is a jackass. This is not up for debate. Let's move on now.
  • The A's need to start winning.
  • I am SO mad we haven't gone to Whistler before this past weekend. What an amazingly beautiful place.
  • A new episode of "What about Brian?" is airing on ABC at 10p tonight if you want to tune in an see if my review was accurate, or if I am just "hatin". I may tune in to see for myself...
  • What are reviewers saying about the "exclusive" Major League Baseball video game for the XBOX360? See for yourself by clicking here...
  • My brother is cheap...pay special attention to the part about parking...
  • I got a speeding ticket on my way back from Dodge Ridge listening to this CD It's a CLASSIC...A singer in a smokey room. A smell of wine and cheap perfume. For a smile they can share the night. It goes on and on and on and on...
  • In closing...the human brain is a funny thing...
I am coming up with so new topics. Still need to has some things out and make sense of them before posting. Stay tuned...

No comments: